Connect. Share. Inspire.
Sign up to Connect. Share. Inspire.
We’ve all had that aha moment, the one that provides us with an answer to a challenging problem. It can happen at anytime but often it occurs when others share their insights, stories and experiences with us.
This is the power of connecting and sharing. When we share with others we let them know they are not alone in the challenges they face. We can inspire them to think “out-side the box” and find solutions to problems that seemed unsolvable.
Be part of the Connect. Share. Inspire Community Challenge and take 5 minutes to submit you idea, story, experience, tip or trick today. Make a positive difference in the life of another person.
How can you participate?
- Stop by CJT’s booth 522 at Closing the Gap and submit your idea.
- Sign up to share your idea in a short video at Closing the Gap. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR A TIME SLOT.
- Submit your ideas, story, tip, trick or daily practice online.
- Submit your ideas by mail. Submit to: Connect, Share Inspire Community Challenge, c/o CJT Enterprises, Inc., 17870 Newhope Street, 104-457, Fountain Valley, Ca 92708
Here is a list of questions if you find it difficult to think of an idea to submit:
- What advice would you give a new SLP, OT, PT, AT entering the Assistive Technology field?
- What was the most difficult assistive technology challenge you have faced? Did you find a solution?
- Who has inspired you?
- What is something you learned while attending Closing the Gap 2019 that you will take back and use right away?
- What is something you learned during the conference that made you think differently?
- What is something you learned from another person that helped you solve a problem?
- Do you have a student that has inspired you? and why?
More than 25 years of working in the Assistive Technology field we have seen the powerful and life changing results that occur when we connect and share which is why we are excited to launch the Connect, Share and Inspire Community Challenge.
Last year the CTG 2018 conference the idea took shape. We asked people to share their experiences, stories and ideas with us and they did.
This year we are taking it to the next level. We are excited to launch the Connect.Share. Inspire Community Challenge. Our goal is to reach 2,020 submissions by October 1, 2020.
** ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN A PHOTO RELEASE FORM IF THEY ARE SUBMITTING PHOTOS, OR VIDEOS. PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND SIGN THE FORMS BELOW AND EMAIL, MAIL, FAX OR RETURN TO CJT BOOTH 522.