Connect. Share. Inspire.
Sign up to Connect. Share. Inspire.
On October 1, 2019 we launched the official 2020 Connect.Share.Inspire Community Challenge.
We are working with our community to collect 2,020 ideas, stories, tips, tricks or daily practices that have helped you solve a challenge that made a positive difference in your life or the life of another individual.
Be part of the Connect. Share. Inspire Community Challenge and take 5 minutes to submit you idea, story, experience, tip or trick today. We can do this.
How can you participate?
- Submit your ideas, story, tip, trick or daily practice online.
- Submit your ideas by mail. Submit to: Connect, Share Inspire Community Challenge, c/o CJT Enterprises, Inc., 17870 Newhope Street, 104-457, Fountain Valley, Ca 92708
Below are a few questions and prompts to help you figure out the idea you would like to share.
- What advice would you give a new SLP, OT, PT, AT entering the Assistive Technology field?
- What was the most difficult assistive technology challenge you have faced? Did you find a solution?
- Who has inspired you?
- What is something you learned while attending Closing the Gap 2019 that you will take back and use right away?
- What is something you learned during the conference that made you think differently?
- What is something you learned from another person that helped you solve a problem?
- Do you have a student that has inspired you? and why?
** ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN A PHOTO RELEASE FORM IF THEY ARE SUBMITTING PHOTOS, OR VIDEOS. PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND SIGN THE FORMS BELOW AND EMAIL, MAIL, FAX OR RETURN TO CJT BOOTH 522.On