WE've got you covered
CJT's Helping Hand
Not sure what you need?
Determining what mount you should purchase and figuring out where and how the mount will attach to the wheelchair can be a difficult and frustrating task. Especially if it is, your first time or if attaching a mount is not a task that you do frequently.
If you need help figuring out what mount to purchase and where and how to attach the mount to the wheelchair we can help. Simply follow the “Helping Hand” steps below, complete the “Initial information sheet, take a few photos, send the information to us and we will use our 28 years of experience, and our huge data base to help you figure it out.
We get it! Sometimes we all need a “Helping Hand” and we promise to be here to help you.
Helping Hand Steps
To successfully use the CJT Helping Hand please follow the steps and tips below.
1. When evaluating a client for a device and mounting system please complete the CJT Initial information worksheet. Please specify the person to contact for additional questions if it is not you.
2. Take the requested photos listed on the Photo tip sheet.
3. Before e-mailing your information and photos to CJT, please review the information you collected along with your photos. If your photos are fuzzy or distorted in some way please retake them before sending. If you cannot see the chair clearly, please do not think we can.
4. Once your information is received CJT will create a file for your client, review the information and if no further information is required a quote will be issued to the requesting party unless another person is specified. A quote is typically generated within a week or less.
5. If additional information is required you or the designated contact person will be contacted.
6. Once the additional information is received and no additional information is required, a quote will be issued.
7. All quotes are e-mailed directly to the requesting party unless another person is specified.
8. Once the purchase order has been received by CJT, the item will ship ASAP.
9. When you receive the mounting system, we can provide assistance to the person installing the unit through various ways. We recommend scheduling your installation phone support call at least a week ahead of time. This will enable us to better assist you and your client and help with the difference in time zones.
10. Once the appointment has been scheduled, the client’s file will be pulled and if necessary the client’s photos will be marked and inserted for special directions. The photo or direction will then be e-mailed to the specified person.
1. Please, do not request a quote without providing the information we request.
2. Please, do not send us a photo from the Chair manufactures web site. Every chair is customized for each individual.
3. In, some cases (very few) if we are unable to determine a safe and appropriate location to attach the mounting system we will be unable to issue a quote. In which case you will be notified immediately.
4. Please let us know if you would like to be notified by e-mail when your client’s order ships.
5. If you have a critical case and your client needs their mounting system right away (example if you have client wit ALS) please let us know and that person’s order will be given priority status.
6. If, you would like basic training using the CJT mounts please let us know and you will be contacted when we are in your area doing trainings.
We Are Here to Help!
Please fill out the Helping Hand initial information worksheet below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your photos and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a quote.